Formerly known as Express Checkout, PayPal Checkout is a way to integrate and streamline the checkout process on your website. It’s one of those most well-known payment gateways, and customers can pay with their card or using their PayPal account. PayPal Checkout can be integrated directly into your website or as an add-on to a shopping cart.
PayPal Checkout and WishList Member Integration Features
- Accept one-time payments or recurring payments
- Create products on PayPal Checkout and tie them into the corresponding WishList Member membership level
- Offer trial periods
- Set how cancellations are handled for each membership level
- Add PayPal Checkout shortcodes on any sales page or post inside WishList Member
Give customers a faster way to checkout
Integrating PayPal Checkout to your website
This integration is developed and maintained by WishList Member We will keep this integration updated to ensure it works as described and is protected against major security concerns.
All paid customers can contact the WishList Member Support team for:
- Technical questions about the integrations built-in features and functionality
- Support setting up and implementing the integration
- Assistance with bugs and issues
Click here to submit a support ticket.