Jan’s Websites mentioned in the show:
Virtual Summit Mastery
List Building School
In this episode of the memberships and courses podcast, we talk with Jan Koch about how he got started in his virtual summit business.
Jan shares a really cool list-building technique that you could use to build a massive list without much upfront investment (possibly even none). It’s all about running virtual summits.
You offer virtual summits that are free to attend to build an audience. Industry experts will present at the event and you can charge for upgraded event passes that include extra bonuses.
Jan also shares some of his tips and journey around building confidence on camera, what type of equipment you need to get started, and more stuff you’ll not want to miss out on.
Just some of the highlights…
- How to get unstuck when you’re in a dangerous business rut (2:52)
- How successful entrepreneurs bring everybody together (8:53)
- How Jan and you can leverage your perceived weaknesses into strengths (15:19)
- The secret all ‘experts’ know that will make YOU an expert once you hear it (18:11)
- Step-by-step, insider information about validating your niche (28:17)
Once you’ve listened to the full episode, it would help us reach more people if you could do two things:
- Leave a 5-star rating/review if you received any value from the episode
- Share this episode with a friend, colleague, or anyone who you think might benefit from it
If you’re thinking of starting a membership site or want to see if your existing site is the best possible model, check out the gratis resource below: